Pre and post care for laser is just as important as the treatment itself. Follow the below guidelines to help us achieve the best results possible.
- Shave the treatment area the night before your treatment.
- Do not have any types of chemical peels or laser resurfacing treatments for at least 4 weeks before your treatment
- Exfoliate the treatment area approx. least 3 days before your treatment
- Make sure you don’t have any fake tan residue on the skin.
- Do not use sun beds or lay in the sun for two weeks prior to having your laser treatment. This includes any tanning pills/drugs or enhancers
- Do not apply any creams/lotions/potions or perfume on the area that is being treated, on the day of your treatment.
- Avoid waxing, plucking or hair removal creams for 4 weeks prior to treatment to get the best results.